30 DAY RETURN POLICY
We are happy to exchange goods, or provide a store credit or refund so long as the purchased goods are returned to us in new and original condition within 30 days from order date, together with your proof of purchase.
We strongly recommend you inspect your product when it arrives, to check for any defects or damage, even if you are not planning on using the item straight away.
Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility except in the case of return due to our error in delivering the wrong product, or a faulty product.
To arrange a return:
- Simply phone us on (07) 5476 9227 to register your return, or complete the RMA form on our website, before returning the goods.
- Return the undamaged goods, including all packaging, to us along with a copy of your receipt or RMA reference number.
Unfortunatley, we cannot accept returns where:
1. You cannot supply proof of purchase.
2. The goods have been damaged after delivery.
3. The goods have been delivered to a destination outside of Australia.
In addition to our Returns Policy, many goods are covered by manufacturer warranties. Please note, some manufacturers warranties are for replacement or repair, but not for refund.